Link Love for Three Who Make Us Better
Today I’m celebrating official Blogtipping Day. How about you? As the song goes “Give a little bit . . .” Here’s how it works.
- Choose three bloggers you admire and link to them.
- List three reasons why you admire each one.
- Then add a tip at the end.
That’s all there is to it.
- Designers who Blog is a testament to Cat who celebrates the great work of others.
- Every time Cat visits here, she leaves wisdom and insights. She often leaves links to wonderful tools.
- When a friend is in need, Cat is there with a hand, even if that friend is a friend of a friend. Cat is an amazing person.
Tip: Watch out for evil computers who want to thwart you.
- Katie’s blog is like Katie welcoming, open, and other centered.
- Talk to her once and you’ll know she’s the real deal — more than she ever shows in a glance.
- When folks are at her blog or she is at theirs everyone seems to get taller, reading what she says.
Tip: Katie know your value. You make us worth more.
- Everytiime I read Rick’s blog I learn something I didn’t know about people and about myself.
- He might have called his blog Shards of Consciousness, but his own awareness is vast, and his heart matches the size of the universe.
- I feel lucky to know Rick and to read what he writes.
Tip: Rick, I can never get enough of you or your words.
Thanks to all three of you for making me more aware of how human the blogosphere can be.
–Me “Liz” Strauss