Link Love for Three Who Make Us Better
Today I’m celebrating official Blogtipping Day. How about you? As the song goes “Give a little bit . . .” Here’s how it works.
- Choose three bloggers you admire and link to them.
- List three reasons why you admire each one.
- Then add a tip at the end.
That’s all there is to it.
- Designers who Blog is a testament to Cat who celebrates the great work of others.
- Every time Cat visits here, she leaves wisdom and insights. She often leaves links to wonderful tools.
- When a friend is in need, Cat is there with a hand, even if that friend is a friend of a friend. Cat is an amazing person.
Tip: Watch out for evil computers who want to thwart you.
- Katie’s blog is like Katie welcoming, open, and other centered.
- Talk to her once and you’ll know she’s the real deal — more than she ever shows in a glance.
- When folks are at her blog or she is at theirs everyone seems to get taller, reading what she says.
Tip: Katie know your value. You make us worth more.
- Everytiime I read Rick’s blog I learn something I didn’t know about people and about myself.
- He might have called his blog Shards of Consciousness, but his own awareness is vast, and his heart matches the size of the universe.
- I feel lucky to know Rick and to read what he writes.
Tip: Rick, I can never get enough of you or your words.
Thanks to all three of you for making me more aware of how human the blogosphere can be.
–Me “Liz” Strauss
Happy Blogtipping September 1 All Ready? Go!
Link Leak Virus Page