Spring Comes Twice a Year
I highlighted this post last October, when it was spring in Australia. Still, I think the information is worth bringing forward now that it’s spring in North America. It’s an article by Duncan Riley from the Blog Herald called, Quick spring cleaning tips for your blog. Here’s what I take from Duncan’s article and pass on to you.
1. A splash of paint–Add some new color or something colorful. Curb appeal is great promotion for your blog, your business, and your brand.
2. New header–If you haven’t noticed, new headers are sprouting like spring flowers.
3. Clean up your links–Sad to say some of those folks on your blogroll may no longer be blogging.
4. Edit old posts–Update old posts and add references so folks will go read them.
5. Take a walk around the blogs. Spring walks are always invigorating and inspiring.
Duncan also suggests signing up for an affliliate program. I don’t see any reason not to . . . It just didn’t feel very springy to me. 🙂
Got any to add to my list, since I already have the mop and bucket out?
–ME “Liz” Strauss