The Successful and Outstanding Bloggers Conference begins Friday, May 11, with a great bang and fanfare. Check the Schedule Of Events for all the details.
If you haven’t registered, there is still room so sign up now to ensure a seat in this jam-packed conference.
The conference is at the Hotel Sofitel Chicago O’Hare
5550 North River Road, Rosemont in Chicago.
Need directions? Here’s the Sofitel Chicago O’Hare Hotel on Google Maps for driving directions.
The hotel is sold out but there are other places to stay nearby. Check the Accommodations list.
Some of the brightest blogging stars and experts in blog building will be at the conference, sponsored by Blog Herald, Blog Talk Radio, Evoca, Podblaze, MyBlogLog, TheGoodBlogs, Haneberg Management, among others.
The speakers include Phil Gerbyshak of Make It Great!, David Armano of Logic + Emotion, Andy Sernovitz author of Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking, Liz Strauss of Successful and Oustanding Bloggers, Mike Sansone of Conversations and BlogTalk Radio, Drew McLellan of Drew’s Marketing Minute, Mike Wagner of Own Your Brand, Rodney Rumford of PodBlaze, Ben Yoskovitz of Instigator Blog, Chris Cree of Success CREEations, Scott Rafer of MyBlogLog, Vernon Lun of The Good Blogs, Diego Orjuela of Evoca, Wendy Piersall of eMoms at Home, Terry Starbucker of Ramblings from a Glass Half Full, and many other blogging experts.
This is your last chance for this one time blogger’s special event, so sign up now and learn how to take your blog beyond.
Need more convincing? Here is what others have been saying about it:
- Chris Brown – SOBCon ’07 – What I hope to Learn & Get From the Experience
- Tim Draayer – Blog This! SOBCon 07
- Robyn McMaster – Procrastinated? Timing’s Just Right to Save Bucks for SOBCon07
- Jim Walton – Coming to Chicago, SOBCON , May 12
- Lorelle on WordPress – The Successful and Outstanding Blogger Conference – Will You Be There?
- Blog Herald – The Relationship Conference: Building Blogs Through Interaction article series
- Ben Yoskovitz – 5 Reasons NOT To Attend The SOBCon Blogger Conference
- Ramblings from a Glass Half Full – Countdown to SOBCon (Bloggers in the Flesh!)
- Working At Home On the Internet – Sobcon2007 – What? Me Worry?
- Business Blogging Tips – Bloggy Tag With SOBcon 07
- Success Creeations – Interview about SOBCon ‘07
- The Marketing Minute – Want to know the SOBCon secret?
- Get a New Browser – SOBCon 07 – A Blogger Conference May 11-12
- eMoms – Relationship Bloggers Unite! SOBCon ‘07
- Business and Blogging – SOBCon07, Chicago, May 10-11
What more do you need? See you there!