Start with a Few Words
Sometimes a few words can get a whole lot started.
- When I look at the people around me . . .
- If I could, I’d invent . . .
- It happens the same way every time . . .
- When I sit down with the news every morning, . . .
- Every relationship has an ROI. . . .
- When I was kid, I always thought that by now . . .
- Can you help me out here? Is this a new thing? . . .
- In this economy, anyone . . .
- If you want to have a meaningful conversation with . . .
- At this very moment, somewhere in the world, . . .
–ME “Liz” Strauss