Page Rank Slams
If your blog or your business in any way depends on Google traffic, then you couldn’t have missed what happened yesterday.
A discussion of the page rank drop and a list of affected blogs was offered by Daniel at Daily Blogging Tips:
Here is a list that I gathered with big blogs that supposedly lost PR . . .
- Statcounter (from 10 to 6)
- Engadget (from 7 to 5)
- AutoBlog (from 6 to 4)
- Problogger (from 6 to 4)
- Copyblogger (from 6 to 4)
- AdesBlog (from 7 to 5)
- Search Engine Journal (from 7 to 4)
- Quick Online Tips (from 6 to 3)
- Search Engine Roundtable (from 7 to 4)
- Blog Herald (from 6 to 4)
- Weblog Tools Collection (from 6 to 4)
- JohnTP (from 6 to 4)
- Coolest Gadgets (from 5 to 3)
- CyberNet News (from 6 to 4)
In a second list, Daniel goes on to mention several mainstream media sites also hit, including the Washington Post, Forbes, and the Chicago Sun-Times.
Kind of makes us all stop to wonder how Google dependent we are.
Teaching Sells Opens the Doors
On the same day, Teaching Sells opened its doors.
You might remember me mentioning a free report about Teaching Sells, a study done and now, a full curriculum for online business offered by Brian Clark and Tony D. Clark.
Here’s what Brian says:
The Teaching Sells training program is a comprehensive and detailed step-by-step guide to creating successful multimedia membership sites. Itâ€™s a complete methodology for choosing profitable topics, developing dazzling content, attracting paid members and building air-tight websites.
Charter members will get a 12-week , plus forum access to instructors. Here are the course titles:
- How to Create Content That Sells
- How to Effectively Market Interactive Learning Environments
- How to Create Killer Multimedia Content with Quick and Easy Tools
- Seven Profitable Business Models for Interactive Content Developers
- Your Blueprint for Building Membership Sites with Open Source and Low-Cost
Check out the courses in detail and enroll here.
I’m a part of this venture and proud to be, particularly because of the high-value offer that’s in effect until October 31.
Google seems to have done Brian and Tony a favor. Check out how this program can do your business an even bigger one.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Work with Liz!!