No Stopping Mark!
Great Find: Time Managment for Creative People series . . .
Time Management #1: Why You Need to be Organised to be
Target Audience: Anyone creative who has to get work done
Content: Mark McGuinness, who wrote the wonderful enneagram series here, is over at Business of Design Online (BODO) doing a series called Time Management for Creative People. The taghline tells both the focus of the series and its promise: Manage the mundane â€“ create the extraordinary.
The eight posts in the series — which will form an ebook — break out as follows.
- Why you need to be organised to be creative
- Prioritise work that is â€˜important but not urgentâ€™
- Ring-fence your most creative time
- Avoid the â€˜Sisyphus effectâ€™ of endless to-do lists
- Get things done by putting them off till tomorrow
- Get things off your mind
- Review your commitments
- Resources to help you get things done
Time Management for Creative People is one of the ways business coach Mark McGuinness helps creative professionals and creative agencies succeed.
For more practical tips and inspiration visit his Wishful Thinking blog.
–ME “Liz” Strauss
Find out about working with Liz.