By Outreach Mama
It’s undeniable that new and innovative technology has created immeasurable benefits for all of us. The high-tech lifestyle that we currently lead allows us to quickly connect with our peers, perform important tasks throughout the day, leverage resources and improve our productivity much speedier and simpler than we’ve ever imagined possible.
Are you currently using time management applications to help improve productivity with the completion of day-to-day tasks? Which apps are you using? And how many do you find useful for time optimization?
There are currently hundreds of apps and other tools to help with time management. If you choose to miss out on the advantage that they provide, you are making a big mistake and costing yourself hundreds of hours a year that could have otherwise been put to better use if time management productivity was taken more seriously.
With that said, we will share 10 time management apps that will make a positive impact on your time and schedule if you’d only begin using them.
Our Top 10 Time Management Applications
Here are our favorites in no particular order:
● Rescue Time – we often wonder and doubt whether or not we are using our time to our advantage. Rescue Time runs as a background application on your computer and/or mobile device. It tracks time spent on applications, websites, and shows you (through weekly reports) where and how you are spending your time online. You’ll find out your biggest time wasters and learn how to manage your Internet usage in a more productive way.
● Dropbox – this free and simple to use application allows you to store content in the cloud. This cloud server helps you quickly move content from one device to another. You can gain access to and share your most important files no matter where you happen to be while on the go.
● Clockspot – this app is a favorite of business owners in many industries. It is the perfect alternative to cumbersome timesheets. It makes it simple to track the amount of time spent on personal and business projects. Clockspot is the ideal tool to help manage and analyze projects and tasks quite effectively.
● Launchy – this easy, tiny tool will allow you to use a few simple keystrokes to launch project files, bookmarks, folders and documents. It makes it very simple to access programs without fumbling through your start menu.
● Universal Password Manager – if you happen to forget your passwords, and have Post-it notes piled up on your desk completely disorganized and out of sorts; this is the best way to keep your passwords stored and safe without compromising security.
● MyLifeOrganized – if you find it difficult to manage to-do lists and tasks, this app will help you get your life organized and back on track.
● Remember the Milk – this tool helps keep you organized and is compatible with computers, mobile devices, Outlook, Gmail and more.
● Evernote – keep track of articles, notes, images, voice messages and more with this free productivity tool.
● Focus Booster – based on Pomodoro technique principles, this application is perfect for those who continuously procrastinate and experience task management overwhelm. It helps improve your focus and relieve time related anxiety.
● Focus at Will – this application uses music and neuroscience to help enhance productivity. It’s perfect for those trying to stay focused while reading, working or studying.
Begin using these time management apps and get your life back on track without any further delay.
Featured Image Source: kaboompics.com