We Told Stories Out of School
Yep. Tuesday Open Comments Night took us back to when we were kids. We shared our stories. Water balloons and paper clips showed up. We had adventures. Wait until you hear the one where . . .
The Link Leak Virus was with us as well. — The Link Leak Virus is a special strain of the indie virus with blogtipping mutations that occur in threes and keeps Open Comment Night a link free-for-all.
I like it when we tell stories. . . . Chris, there’s a linkto the story of how I was trained to a whistle. It’s at the end of the summary.
Cool links were shared. Here’s a list of them.
- Sean’s already sold his laptop.
- Jade was a character in the Wizard of OZ
- Student Teacher Thumbtack reaction
- Scoripa’s Teasing
- Annoyances of Customer Service
- Rational Ethics ala Successful Blog Ã¢â¬ÅViolence is the last refuge of the incompetentÃ¢â¬Â.
- Google Base for Podcasting
- The Story of Tech Buzz Getting Hacked